Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thankful Heart


I hope all of you who actually take the time to read this never get bored of what I say! But I did think that I would mix things up a bit today and try something a little different, in honor of Thanksgiving and share with you what I am grateful for today :) (and hopefully share with you a little bit about my week!)

1) I am grateful for a loving, experienced companion. She understands what it takes to be a good missionary and is very driven. We have several teaching opportunities each day and we have been very busy. It is exciting!
2) Temple. The stone has started to go up on the temple here in Carmel!!! It looks soooo good!!! (if you squint past the scaffolding) I am so grateful for the protection that making covenants in the temple provides us. I can't wait until I get to go to the temple again!
3) I am grateful for so many wonderful members who support us in our work. They feed us lots and it is all so good!! Though I do have to say I am very grateful that our 3rd Thanksgiving dinner canceled on us. One family was able to invite one of our investigators over to Thanksgiving dinner and her daughter came as well. It was pretty awesome!
4) A washer and dryer in our apartment. It is so nice!!! We don't have to pay for laundry anymore!! They are kind of ancient and really loud, but totally worth the convenience  factor.
5) An inspired mission president. I had the opportunity to attend mission leadership council this past week. It was awesome. It lasted all day and was kind of exhausting (okay super tired after it!) But it was amazing to feel the love that President Cleveland and all of the leaders have for Indiana, for the members, the missionaries and everything!!! The work is hastening and it is amazing to feel just how much Heavenly Father loves all of his children. (May or may not have cried a bit... but what’s new ;)

That is all for now :) I could go on and on, but I won't bore you!! As far as other news one of our investigators is getting baptized on Sunday!!!! YAYYY :) We are sooooo excited!!!! My trainer sister Cordner taught her too, and she gets to come down for her baptism!!!

I love you all! <3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment