Sunday, November 3, 2013

Service and Pants and Bikes


Service and Pants and Bikes

This week had so many awesome service opportunities!! We helped a member can a bunch of her pears.  We helped a non-member (who is now and investigator.. whoot whoot) move in.  We helped a member and a potential investigator mulch a community garden and we helped a less active member fold a mountain (a literal mountain) of laundry. It was super fun to help and we even found 3 new investigators this week!! Plus I mean I can't complain too much about having to ride a bike in service clothes (pants on bikes rock!).

So we got another car!! yayy :) well it was short lived. We had a full time car for about 3 days.. then we had to give away our older car to a set of Elders who were biking 45 minutes into their area everyday. Turns out they needed it more. My hair is not happy in a helmet, but my thighs sure thank me for only a part time car :) Sister Cutler and I were very disappointed when we found out that we would be sharing a car again. Then I realized how selfish I was. Of course I can share a car, I mean come on, I already did it for 6 weeks. Yes it might be harder to coordinate and biking in a skirt is not always the most fun, but the weather has been beautiful and helmet hair isn’t too bad :)

The other sisters who are serving the Warsaw ward had a baptism this weekend. I just can't wait to see what this transfer brings for Sister Cutler and I (right now we have 4 investigators with a baptismal dates.. yayyy!!!) but then again, it is all in the Lord's time :)

I love you all! Thank you for your support :)
Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment