Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm Having a Baby!


Yes, that is right, I am having a baby!! On Wednesday I will pick up my brand new green missionary at transfer meeting and take her who knows where (we will find out at the meeting)!! Epppp!! I am excited!! And a little nervous. This will for sure be a new adventure. I am excited to teach her all about being a missionary.....since I know soooo much (NOT!). Our mission is opening 14 new areas this transfer, so maybe that is where we will be sent. So next Monday I will know my new address.. If anyone is just DYING to send me mail, you can send it to the mission home and it will get forwarded to my new home :) I still can not believe that I have already been out for 3 months, 2 transfers, and am officially done with the training program.... until I start it again on Wednesday.. hahah

It will be really sad to say goodbye to Indy 1st. I have really grown to love the ward and to love the investigators that we do have! We still have not been able to meet with Mandy :( but she is getting surgery later this week, so Sister Hamblin and her new companion should be able to start teaching her soon!! 

It was neat to see the spirit work here in Indy 1st. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to take in this life changing.... ooopps eternity changing- process!! To be a tool in the Lord's hands is such a fantastic opportunity. As we invite others to come closer to Christ and to repent in their lives I cannot help but desire to draw nearer to him in my own life. 

I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father. I know that I am his daughter and that he is the Father of each of our Spirits. He loves us so much that he provided a beautiful plan and a way for us to return to live with him again. We are placed in families to learn and to grow, to ultimately become like our Savior. I am eternally grateful for our Heavenly Fathers' sacrifice, he loved us so much that he sent his son to die for us, that we might have the opportunity to return and live with him again. Through his son, we can become clean once again so we can live in our Father's presence again. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon, for Joseph Smith the prophet who restored the Christ's church once again to the earth. With out the loving word's of the prophets, found in the Bible, the Book of Mormon and from our modern day prophets, we would not know of the fullness of this gospel, we would not know what it would take to return to live again with our Father in Heaven. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to share these simple truths everyday as a missionary. I love the gospel and I love serving a mission!

Love,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment